BHS Local Scholarship Application Process
This scholarship application is for Brookings High School seniors! Over 100 scholarships from 70 different donors make this program possible. Several different scholarship review committees will view your application. It is important for you to leave a good impression with local donors when you fill out out your application!
- You may find the scholarship application HERE.
- Save the BHS Scholarship Application to your drive first with your last name, first name. (Example:Smith, Jo). DO NOT work in the application until it is saved to your drive. Your information will save ONLY after the application is saved and then opened from your computer drive.
- Complete application:
- You may not add any additional pages.
- Only typed electronic applications will be accepted.
- You may only utilize the essay space in the application. (Do not write so much in your essay that your font is very small).
- It is in your best interest to select a major and college, even if you have not decided at this point. Some scholarships are specifically looking at students going to SDSU, students going into a healthcare field, etc.
- Send your application to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, use your last name, first name. (Example: Smith, Jo). Hand in a paper copy to Mrs. Struck in the BHS Counseling Office. Your application will not be considered complete until we have received both the email and printed copy!
DEADLINE: Thursday, February 14th, 2019
No late applications will be accepted!