The Brookings School District Technology Team will provide the highest quality technology-based services to facilitate the Brookings School District. The Technology Team works with students and staff as it applies to the management, teaching, learning, and community service.
To meet this mission we will:
- Provide effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web based applications and services all sections of the Brookings School District.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology in the scope of the Brookings School District Curriculum.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the Brookings School District networks to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional, administrative and research functions.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Provide capabilities including the ability to develop and manage the distribution (and marketing) through broadband, software, the Web and other telecommunications technologies.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the Brookings School District through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology
- Provide fast & reliable access to all information systems.
Getting ready for Hour of Code
Infinite Campus Administrator